Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Must work quickly

After waking up with cramps and needing to rid myself of them before work, I don't have much time to write today. There is only one thing I was truly looking forward to writing about though. Reiki. I could probably even say I just want to talk about healing, in general. There are times in my life when certain things pop up at just the right time. This seems to be another one of those times. Every time before this, it was a type of spiritual awakening, but somehow this isn't very different.

I've recently begun learning Reiki, not only for my own knowledge and practices, but so I might be able to help soothe the pain my girlfriend has on a daily basis. Her health and happiness are very important to me, as I know they are to her. I've been studying harder than I believe I ever have before. Yesterday, I even did my first distance healing. The experience was an intense one, and I hope to further develop my skills in time. It is necessity. I would love to help heal many others in the future. So many people are in pain, emotional and physical. I'm wanting to help them all in so many ways.

I also found a bit of information on EFT. Emotional Freedom Techniques. If anyone is familiar with the meridians in the body, you may be familiar with EFT. From what I've gathered, you spend time tapping your meridians in distinct areas to relieve many forms of emotional negativity, trauma, and disease. I plan on looking into it more once I've found a little more time to do so.

This period of my life has become the period of the hermit. And I'm not complaining.

Cheers to healing all wounds!

No comments: