Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I swear sometimes it is way too hard to keep oneself on track. But it is worth it. I would rather struggle to keep myself on the right path than be a total wreck over every part of life.

My girlfriend is back home from the hospital. However, now I am back to not seeing her more than once a week. This is a frustrating situation for me. All I want to do is take care of her. But I am starting to understand the lesson in all of this. Every piece of the experience is worth my time. She is going through a lot, and I will continue to wait around until she has gotten through it all. Until then, I will focus on myself and the turns I've been wanting to take for some time now.

I'm realizing just how much I want to get out of my job. I am content there, don't get me wrong, but I need something else. So, Caleb and I have been discussing the idea of making websites. He being a graphic designer and my technical mind plugging away at the programming. If I can get everything down the way I want to, it could be a good career move. A big change. But a good one nonetheless.

Here's to self-motivation and a need to succeed...

No comments: